Nauman Mechanical Inc. is seeking a Full-Time, experienced Residential and Commercial HVAC Service Technician for their service area in Monroe County, Pa.
This is an opportunity to build customer relationships through repairing heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment while strengthening relationships with Nauman Mechanical’s customers.
Company Overview: Based out of East Stroudsburg, Nauman Mechanical’s HVAC Department has been rapidly growing since 2014. Employment at Nauman Mechanical means:
- Getting to work regularly on dynamic projects in residential and commercial HVAC service.
- Creating a tight knit atmosphere where your peers feel more like family.
- Having the freedom to make independent decisions and trusted to do your job well.
- Working with an organization that finds continued strength in continued growth and change.
HVAC Service Technician Salary: $18-$32 per hour (based on skill set and quality of work)
Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly
Benefits & Employee Programs: Company provided equipment such as (van, tablet, cell phone), PTO, Employee Birthday Off, Paid holidays, Health Dental and Vision insurance, Retirement Plan, Tool Purchasing Program, Company sponsored Fun Events, Continued Education and Training.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Technical school is a plus * At least 3 years of experience in service and repair of residential and light commercial HVAC systems.
- HVAC system experience and knowledge to include; central air conditioning, heat pumps and gas & oil furnaces.
- Related Mechanical skills and diagnostic capabilities.
- EPA refrigerant certification
- Attention to detail, with good written and oral communication skills
- Must be available for rotating on-call schedule.
- Must prioritize good customer service
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technology as service calls are documented using a tablet.
- Organize work by studying work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawings.
- Test and repair systems by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing parts, and components
- Provide accurate diagnosis and honest recommendations to customer.
- Keep tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies;
- Performing preventive maintenance
- Execute authorized work in a neatly and on time.
- Document detailed work performed
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Ability to work independently and in a timely manner