Nauman Mechanical Inc. is seeking a Full-Time, experienced Residential HVAC Installation Mechanic. This is an opportunity to contribute to a dynamic team environment with growth opportunity for the right candidate.
Company Overview: based out of East Stroudsburg, Nauman Mechanical’s HVAC Department has been rapidly growing since 2014. Employment at Nauman Mechanical means: getting to work regularly on dynamic projects in residential and commercial HVAC installation, creating a tight-knit atmosphere where your peers feel more like family. Having the freedom to make independent decisions and trusted to do your job well and working with an organization that finds strength in continued growth and change.
HVAC Residential Installation Technician Salary: $15-$25 per hour (based on skillset and quality of work)
Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly
Benefits & Employee Programs: Use of company fleet, PTO, Employee Birthday Off, Paid Holidays, Health Dental and Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan, Tool Purchasing Program, Company sponsored Fun Events, Continued Education and Training.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- High school graduation or equivalent(Technical school is a plus but not required)
- At least 5 years of experience in residential HVAC installation, or related mechanical skill. (Commercial HVAC Installation experience is a plus but not required).
- Must have sheet metal, brazing, and wiring experience
- Must possess your own hand tools.
- Must have strong work ethic and be a self-starter.
- Must have good customer service skills and professionalism.
- Work independently (or with a small team), with little to no technical guidance, to install residential HVAC systems from start to finish.
- Work on a variety of residential and commercial HVAC installation projects including new construction, change-outs, and retrofits.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, electrical schematics, and observe all safety precautions.
- Diagnose and problem solve any mechanical or logistical issue that may arise during installation or start up process.
- Engage with customers, on site, during the key stages of the installation process to teach them about their new HVAC system and answer any technical questions they may have.
- Maintain a clean and organized job site and care for company fleet when using it.
- Be accurate and timely with job labor, materials, customer concerns, and communication with Department Manager.